803 S. Elm Street
Stockton, KS 67669
Phone Number: 785-425-6312
Fax Number: 785-425-6853
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
24 hour a day dispatch
Emergency Number: 911
Our mission is to provide the best in quality service to earn the highest respect and confidence from the citizens in Rooks County.
- Provide public service though individual attention with empathy, integrity and professionalism.
- Identify areas in which public safety can be enhanced.
- Be leaders in the area of responsibility and accountability by exercising the maximum effort toward reaching the department’s mission.
- Treat all citizens and fellow employees in a fair and equitable manner without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
- Reduce crime, make roadways safe and provide assistance to the public in the most professional manner.
- Be conscious of how they manage their resources and to focus their activities with the greatest impact on the department’s priorities.
- Utilize the best available technology to meet the demands of its employees and citizens that they serve.